Udlands- og ambassadeservice

When you settle in Denmark - remember insurance

It is important that your insurance portfolio matches your life so you are covered in case of damage to you or your belongings.

Insurance for foreigners
At Tryg, we have extensive expertise with insurance for Internationals residing in Denmark, and our employees all speak English to avoid communication problems. Furthermore, we can offer you insurance policies in English.

Compulsory insurance
In Denmark, three types of insurance are compulsory: 

  •     Third-party liability – if you have a motor vehicle 
  •     Third-party liability – if you have a dog 
  •     Workmen’s compensation – if you are an employer

All other insurance is optional, but we recommend that you take out Contents Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance.

Want to know more?
If you need any further information or assistance, please call us on +45 44 20 26 78 Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 16.00 or send an email to udland.ambassade@tryg.dk.